The best time to publish on social networks in Pakistan is when your customers and subscribers are online. Some hours are more beneficial than others for your brand and we explore them in this article. Indeed, each social network has a time that is best suited to its subscribers. For example, the best time to post to Facebook is not the same as posting on Instagram. If we also take into account the different time zones, things get a little more complicated.
What time zones should you consider?
The more popular your brand is, the higher the number of time zones to consider. Some influence rs and brands send the same message at different times of the day to accommodate different time zones. In an ideal world, it would be best to touch most time zones without having to send the same message. Avoid sending the same message more than four times in the same day, and divide them so they affect as many time zones as possible.
In which countries are your customers located? If you are targeting the United States and Canada, it is recommended to target the East Coast time zone because, with New York and Toronto, it will reach the largest number of people. If your target audience is in London, look for the GMT time zone instead.
When to publish on Instagram?
The best time to publish on social networks in 2020 like Instagram is during lunch (from 11h to 13h) and the evening after work (from 19h to 21h). Most Instagram users connect via a mobile device. They are not usually connected to Instagram during office hours.
- The best days to post on Instagram are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Sunday is the least favorable day, but the ideal time is Saturday at 17h.
- The highest level of engagement on Instagram is Wednesday.
When to publish on Facebook?
For maximum exposure to your subscribers, the best time to post to Facebook during the week is between 1pm and 4pm during office hours. This is probably due to the fact that Facebook users consult the platform at the office during the down times. However, the best time to publish on Facebook is Sunday at 15h.
- The best days to post on Facebook are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday is the least favorable day.
- These are the weekends that meet the highest level of engagement on Facebook.
When to publish on Twitter?
The best time to publish on Twitter is during lunch time, from 12h to 13h; however, publishing articles just before lunch can also be effective.
- Engagement on Twitter is generally at its highest level during business days. If you publish at lunch time every day from Monday to Friday, you can probably develop engagement on social networks.
- The best day to post on Twitter is Wednesday, the weekend is the worst time.
When to publish on LinkedIn?
The best time to publish on LinkedIn is between 10h and 11h. LinkedIn is a professional social network used by recruiters, salespeople and entrepreneurs; it is therefore generally used during office hours.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday tend to be the best days to publish on LinkedIn.
- Weekends and after-hours are the least favorable times for LinkedIn in terms of engagement and visibility.
When to publish on Pinterest?
The best time to publish on Pinterest is usually between 8pm and 11pm; moms tend to be active on Pinterest, which may explain why they post later in the evening.
- Saturday is usually the best day to post on Pinterest, but Sunday is also a good day to do it.
- Office hours are generally less popular with Pinterest users. If you publish at that time, you will probably generate a lower level of engagement.
When to publish on YouTube?
The best time to post to YouTube is usually in the early afternoon, between noon and 4 pm, because users usually watch videos in the evening, so they are indexed at that time.
- Thursday and Friday are the best days to publish on YouTube.
The times listed in this article are averages, and it is possible that you actually see better engagement from your audience at other times. To determine the best time to publish on a social network, the ideal solution is to perform tests. You can use social networking tools to schedule publications at different times over a period of weeks to determine the most effective hours to reach your audience.