E-commerce website development has become a vital part of businesses around the globe. The companies have changed their sizes, shapes, and mode of working after going digital. The Covid-19 pandemic is a significant factor in making this change much solid and practical. The e-commerce web development services allow your business to cross geographical boundaries to sell your products or services across the regions.
The upsurge in e-commerce development company has become the most profitable business trend in Pakistan and globally. Not only has the consumer behavior reshaped, however, the industries, companies, and sole proprietors moved forward with digital presence and gaining more customers. These rapid changes increased the demand for e-commerce web development in Pakistan.
Developing an E-Commerce Website
The development of an e-commerce website has become the typical investment among the majority of Entrepreneurs. Amidst the chaos of pandemics, the world’s outlook on business operations has changed altogether. Subsequently, e-commerce web development requires keen market research to provide the best user experience.
E-commerce websites empower customers to discover, experience, compare and purchase products or services online with few clicks using their mobile phones, PC, or tablets. These consumer experiences help to make the rational decision to invest resources in the e-commerce web development process.
Top E-commerce Web Development Trends For 2021
The e-commerce web development trends in 2021 are essential, considering the new acceleration in online shopping. According to Statista, e-commerce sales are expected to reach USD 4.92 trillion by the end of 2021. The recent e-commerce design trends will help to communicate your brand’s modern approach towards customer satisfaction. Let’s have a brief discussion about top e-commerce web development trends:
- Voice Commerce: With the advent of voice search technology, user’s reliance on hardware is reduced. Voice search allows users to purchase online. It only requires a voice search assistant and a device. The projected voice search users will reach 18% by the end of 2021. Therefore, businesses must consider voice commerce to create an online shop.
- Social Commerce: Social commerce has become the hottest e-commerce trend in 2021, not only globally but also in Pakistan. Through an increased number of online ads on social media platforms, customers know more about products or services. Hence, the integration of social media commerce is an essential step towards successful e-commerce web development in Pakistan.
- AR / VR: Tech experts and users are well-acquainted with Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality. Both of these technologies have become the source of revolution in different industries. Hence AR and VR are essential for e-commerce web development. The AR technology will help buyers to visualize products in the real world. Furthermore, VR helps to connect the real world with the virtual world by providing an in-store experience.
- Omnichannel Approach: Omnichannel approach helps businesses to launch their products or services on multiple channels regardless of the geographical boundaries. For B2B e-commerce businesses, this trend is an essential factor to incorporate in e-commerce website development strategy.
- AI in E-commerce: Artificial Intelligence is the primary trend to incorporate in e-commerce web development strategy in 2021. This new tech trend will help to make more innovative product recommendations and improve the customer experience.
- Increased Mobile Shopping: Customers love convenient purchasing options. In the following year, 48.8% of internet users will continue to shop online via mobile devices. Hence, the developers must focus on creating mobile-friendly websites.
- Progressive Web Apps: PWA has become one of the top trends of e-commerce web development in 2021. PWA is a mobile application sort of website. E-commerce businesses can provide the best customer experience with PWA instead of developing high-cost native mobile apps.
E-Commerce Web Development Companies in Pakistan
The fondness of Entrepreneurs towards e-commerce is rapidly growing in Pakistan. The market size of e-commerce has increased to Rs96billion in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2021. In comparison, it was Rs71 billion in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2020.
Pakistan is making enormous progress in the e-commerce world. The below-mentioned are some of the best e-commerce web development companies in Pakistan. Let’s have a brief introduction:
- RIKSOF: Riksof is an award-winning e-commerce web development company. It has more than 12 years of experience and has completed more than 500 projects for clients from around the globe.
- Bit Links Tech: BitLinks Tech is one of the best software development companies. It offers services in e-commerce web development, logo designing, graphic designing, and search engine optimization.
- Plan Z: Plan Z is famous for designing aesthetic digital products, brands, and user experiences. Headquartered in Karachi, they also provide services in Dubai, San Francisco, and Keil.
- Focus Teck: Focus Teck is an e-commerce web development service provider operating from Karachi in multiple countries.
- Elexoft Technologies: Elexoft Technologies is one of the best e-commerce web development companies. They have successfully delivered their web development services in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Dubai.
E-commerce Web Development Services in the USA
The USA is the second-largest service provider of e-commerce web development in the world. In 2020, the e-commerce sales growth rate rose significantly due to the covid-19 pandemic. The total projected e-commerce sales in the US will be more than $147 billion. Inflexion, Elogic Commerce, Open Geeks Lab, and Selleo are among the best e-commerce web development companies in the US.