The evolution of the mobile app industry and smartphones goes hand in hand. It has a massive impact on the lifestyle of people. In the present era, over 4 billion people in the world use handheld devices. Consequently, the penetration of mobile apps in our daily life is growing speedily.
Every SME or large-scale businesses realize the importance of incorporating mobile apps in business strategy now. It helps you create a digital space for your business and efficiently cater to your customers’ demands. Irrelavant to the business sector, you operate in, the technology will help you simplify your business operations, automate tiresome tasks, and help retain customers.
Mobile app development needs dedication, time, and human intelligence to build an app that meets customer’s expectations. A well-designed mobile app can create an engaging customer relationship. After covid19, it has become one of the most profitable industries.
If you want to stay in this business, then ask yourself. What can you do to build a mind-blowing app?
It takes planning and a well-drafted strategy to work through the entire process. While creating a mobile app development software, you must understand the importance of new trends in the industry. Furthermore, the coordination between developers, designers, and other support staff is essential. Or else, your efforts will go unnoticed!
Top Mobile App Development Trends of 2021
Whenever a new technology trend comes into the market, it excites the users. Mobile app development trends keep flowing in as the industry penetrates. However, the developers must keep up with the sensation that helps to build up a customer base. Otherwise, as Gartner says, only 0.01% of mobile applications succeed among the thousands of apps.
It is not easy to evaluate the most influential trends and use them to survive the competition. We will here discuss a few of the best finds addressing the customers’ needs.
- 5G Technology: The market experts predict that there will be over 600 million smartphones by the end of 2021, which will support 5G internet networks. Moreover, Apple had also made advancements to adopt 5G when it launched iphone12. The technology perceives to be 100 times faster than 4G.
- Internet of Things (IoT): According to experts, the IoT market will exceed $500 billion in 2022. This technology has a great ordeal on the lifestyle of people in general. It affects how people can engage with gadgets and appliances in real-time.
As said by forecasts, there will be around 50 billion IoT home devices that people control via mobile apps.
- Beacon Technology: This new trend in the industry will allow you to enjoy unbelievable technological services via Bluetooth Low Signal. When smartphone users enter the beacon zone, the mobile app software receives the signal and reciprocates users with guidance and notifications. Beacon Technology has great scope in the market.Its services are highly appreciated in sectors such as healthcare, museum, and hospitality.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality: These techs continue to be trending in 2021, and so will in 2022. This trend has a significant affect on the mobile apps built for gaming, camera, and video. AR and VR have proven to help provide virtual training simulations, VR and AR-based visual learning, and AR-based destination navigation.
- Enterprise Mobile Applications: Due to customization, few organizations have their own mobile apps developed. The access is only limited to employees. It has become the latest trend and will help to increase productivity and better internal communication.
Mobile app development companies in Dubai
Dubai is the powerhouse for all software development companies around the globe. The top companies have developed mobile app development software for businesses here. The software helps to run Enterprises smoothly to increase the revenues. Let’s discuss few of the best mobile app development companies in Dubai.
- Swenson He: A team of passionate and skilled professionals that provides mobile app development software solutions to S & M businesses. Their award-winning solutions have made them the best among the Media & Entertainment, Hospitality, and Fintech & E-commerce.
- QuyTech: For the past ten years, QuyTech is providing its services in the market. It helps startup companies to head in the right direction. Their applications are highly appreciated for interactive UX/UI and mind-blowing designs. These services help startups to provide the best experience to the target audience.
- Ripen Apps: Ripen Apps is a mobile development software company built to help startups develop products for mobile platforms. Ripen Apps proudly helped 150+ startups globally to launch their concepts and 130 + businesses who manage their maneuvers and revenues with strong mobile products
Smartphones have changed our lifestyle. The central part of our life depends upon mobile applications. Though the app stores are full of various applications, the market has not reached the saturation point yet. If the developers follow the mentioned trends, the market will continue to grow.
Mobile app development companies must use the latest tech trends to stand out in an intensely competitive market.