Large-scale businesses need to invest resources in technologies and software that optimizes their internal operations. The centralization of business operations in the 21st century is crucial for companies. The need to automate the knowledge and processes across all the departments has led companies to adopt Enterprise Software Development. The main agenda of this software is to increase productivity and improve the efficiency of operations.
According to Gartner’s research, corporations have started to invest more in Enterprise Solutions to centralize business operations. As per statistics, global spending on enterprise software will increase by approximately 10.8% and reach $516.9 billion by the end of 2021.
Top Enterprise Software Development Trends
The trends in the IT industry keep changing and compel companies to adopt changes, especially about Enterprise Application Software. According to experts, with 2021 rolling, you can expect the new and hottest trends in this field.
- Low Code / No Code: The low code platforms allow non-tech people to develop apps with a drag and drop approach. However, the no-coding trend seems to rise as well. No-coding would not require code to develop an app. By the end of 2021, the no-code market will grow by 28.1 %. Moreover, the forecasts say the market could reach $45.5 billion in 2025 from the current revenue of $13.2 billion.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI continues to make progress in the IT sector. It quickly detects the suspicious IP addresses as well as the breach of data. Moreover, malicious threats cannot go unnoticed in the presence of AI. The companies that focus on cybersecurity can benefit from the application of AI in their Enterprise Software Development.
- Cloud Computing: The almost 40% working of Enterprise Software Development rotates around cloud computing. The value of cloud-based apps has reached over $150 billion. The restrictions of on-premise infrastructure have led companies to shift to cloud-based solutions.
- Micro-Services: It is a new approach to follow in Enterprise Software Development to assemble apps in lightly added services. These micro-services can work as a plug-in for Enterprise applications that users can utilize as per their needs.
Types of Enterprise Software
When companies reach a specific size, the physical management of operations becomes complex and time-consuming. Businesses require automation in every process. There are different Enterprise Software that caters to your need according to your business type.
Let’s have a brief talk on how companies can benefit from investing in these software.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Imagine ERP as the heart and brain of big corporations. It helps businesses to create a unified database to reduce risks and errors. As your business expands, it gets challenging to handle the systems used by different departments and manufacturing units.
The system consists of various modules, each responsible for the digitization of different areas of your business.
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Order management
- Human Resources
ERP software provides a 360-degree picture of your business and ensures data availability from a single source. SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, and Sage are the top vendors of ERP software.
- Customer Relationship Management
This Enterprise software development brought a new approach to maintaining business relationships with customers. CRM system ensures that your sales and marketing team is aware of each client. According to Nucleus Research, every dollar businesses invest in a CRM system can increase your sales revenue up to $8.71.
Oracle, Zoho, Hubspot, and Salesforce are the top vendors of CRM.
- Business Intelligence
This technology assists company in gaining insightful information that comes from different resources such as marketing, sales, HR, and manufacturing departments. Data is a precious asset for businesses.
Business Intelligence helps enterprises centralize data at a suitable place to organize dashboards, monitor performance, and manage employees’ productivity. It has become the standard part of strategy across various business sectors such as construction, IT, healthcare, and recruitment.
- Supply Chain Management
This system helps large-scale businesses to manage the inflow of suppliers. It ensures continuous production and on-time delivery. The developers have built a cloud-based supply chain management tool to make the process more efficient.
- Human Resource Management
The hiring process is a complex task for any organization, especially for large-scale businesses. The HRM software can automate dozens of mundane tasks such as hiring, payroll management, workforce planning, performance management, and employee training and engagement.
This Enterprise Software is one of those markets in the IT sector, projected to reach $30.1 billion in 2025.
Best Enterprise Software Development Companies in Dubai
The world recognizes Dubai as a powerhouse for large-scale corporations. The businesses cannot endure success by neglecting the market in this city. The known brands are in dire need of Enterprise Application Software for smooth and efficient business operations. ADEPTSOL, AXOLONERP, ABACUSITS, and PINNACLEDXB are the few names that are among the top enterprise software service providers.
To impend success in the industry, the developers must adopt the latest market trends. The businesses that invest their resources in Enterprise Software development companies demand the best software to gain a competitive edge.