Nowadays, along with Windows or Apple devices, Android device is starting to take its place as one of the most popular, reliable, and efficient brands of technical equipment. As a result, the use of Android as a PC operating system and portable tools is becoming an extremely hot trend. Reset Gmail password.
Android devices pride themselves on providing their customers with the best possible features. Not only do they support offline functions, but Android devices are also capable of offering users a range of online services. One of them is the ability to use Gmail – a very famous letter Map nowadays.
Gmail is used directly with the Android tool is a big advantage, but it still contains some minor disadvantages that users might have to go through. According to a recent survey, most Android users are probably wondering if they were able to reset their Gmail password on Android devices.
Luckily for you, this performance is absolutely possible. In this article, a very informative and detailed description will be delivered to you in order to help you solve the Gmail password reset problem.
Part 1: Reset Gmail Password If You Forgot Your Password
There will be times when you come across a situation not knowing that your Gmail password is there, or you will simply forget. You really want to change your password, but you do not have access to your computer or laptop to complete this task. Now with Android, you are completely able to do this through your own Android devices.
· Step 1: Visit the Gmail log page from your Android device. Click on the need for the helpline, which is highlighted in blue.
. Step 2: After that, you will be taken to the Google account recovery page. There will be 3 main options that indicate 3 common problems. Select the first one, which is titled “I don’t know what my password is.” Once you have selected it, you will need to fill in your Gmail address in the bar provided. Click on the Continue button until you are sure to complete all of these tasks.
· Step 3: At this point, you may be asked to fill out a captcha form. Just do it and go to the next page. There you better type in the last password, which you are still able to remember, if possible, and then click on the Continue button to move. Alternatively, you can skip this step by clicking on the button I don’t know.
· Step 4: Finally, you will be shown a list of options on how to reset your Gmail password on an Android device. You can use an alternate email address or phone number to receive a verification code. Please be aware to fill in all the required information and tick the captcha box to submit this process.
· Step 5: At this stage, an empty bar will appear and this will require you to enter a confirmation code. Just do it carefully to make sure there is no mistake. After you have done this, a new screen will appear to tell you.
· Step 6: After you have done all the previous steps, you will know to be able to recover your Gmail password directly from your Android device.
Part 2: Change Gmail Password When You Know It
Besides, without knowing the password, there is still a circumstance when you want to change your current password for various reasons. Just follow these steps.
· Step 1: Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet. Then access the myaccount.google.com links. After logging into your account (or perhaps you’ve already done so), scroll down to find your login options and security settings, and select it.
Step 2: Find the Password option on the list. Click on it to move it to another screen. In the menu, enter the new password that you want to exchange, confirm it, and click on the Change password button.
Part 3: Bonus Tips
Gmail is undoubtedly a wonderful tool to use on Android devices, but have you really got all the tips and tricks to make the best advantage of it? Below are 5 of the most helpful tips we want to offer you. reset Gmail password
This work will not only help you organize your work better but also increase the efficiency of your work. Just log your Gmail account into the Gmail app, click on the down arrow next to your avatar and name, and then select Add Account. You will be taken to another page, select the Personal (IMAP / POP) selection, and follow the detailed on-screen guide.
· If your Android device is only used by one user and you are guaranteed about security, try keeping Gmail logged in. It will help you not to waste extra time to sign up for your account every time you need to, not to mention the fact that it prevents you from being confused without knowing your account/password.
· You are able to sort your emails with a certain degree of accuracy if you are fully aware of the features of the Gmail application on Android devices. Just click on an email address and then select the Settings menu and mark it as “Mark as Important”, “Mark Unimportant” or “Spam Report” due to the priority of your email.
· The Gmail app has provided you with the ability to have conversations on the Internet, and every time a message arrives, there will be a sound. In case you are in a vital conference, or you do not want to be disturbed by the noise, you can turn it off. All you have to do is connect to the conversation, select the three dots of the icon, and click the Mute options from the menu.
· Improve the speed and accuracy of your searches using specific phrases. Let’s take a look at an example to see what Gmail can do for you in this case. If you want to search for emails that were sent to a specific person, type from: (person’s name on Gmail) in the search bar. And in case you would like to search for a private message from that person, please type: chat: (person’s name, on Gmail).